[NTLK] [FS] Selling it all, mostly

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Sun Aug 27 19:55:37 EDT 2017

Greetings,
       I am selling off most everything Newton-related I have, including my Wallstreet II.  Here's a short list of what I have to offer:
1.  Wallstreet II / OS 9.2.2 - works - with newer 3rd-party battery. Comes with rare (?) Mead case with Apple rainbow logo
2.  Wireless card for Wallstreet II
3.  OMP - works - comes with case
4.  MP120
5.  MP130 - no longer works - will need to be fixed. comes with case
6.  Color StyleWriter 2200 and original Apple battery adapter and battery pack - worked at one time, doesn't seem to work now.  Will need troubleshooting and I don't have time/patience to do it.
7.  Canon battery adapter and pack for StyleWriter 2200

       I have more, including a VHS demo tape, three different books, a wireless paging card, and the leather "briefcase."  I'll get a better list together, but at least wanted to get this out there.

       I'd also like to sell my old 12" PowerBook G4 - I haven't used it in many years so would have to at least make sure it works before posting.

        Ideally, I'd like to sell this within the US/Canada, but will entertain any offers.  Best offer takes.

        Let me know if you're interested.

        Thanks for your time, take care.
        Scott