[NTLK] Give Up Smart Phone

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Apr 30 08:19:48 EDT 2017

Dan hit the nail on the head re:Kagi. It was another big loss.

Unfortunately, it sounds like the Catamount (PocketMoney, MPG, etc.) source
code and registration generation package were lost. The last time I had
purchased a registration from Hardy (not too many years before his death),
he had to dig out his Newton to run the registration generation package.

Morgan

--
Morgan
---