[NTLK] Newton-compaible WiFi router FS/FT?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Apr 27 08:22:03 EDT 2017

I can't remember if this was asked in a previous thread or not, do you have
MoreWiFiCards installed and, if so, is your card on the list of cards that
require it? If not, you'll want to remove/freeze MoreWifiCards.

Oh, and stick to infrastructure mode, plus make sure your SSID name is
spelled & capitalized correctly (no quotes or extra spaces at the end).

Hope you can get WiFi working!

Morgan

--
Morgan