[NTLK] Newton-compaible WiFi router FS/FT?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed Apr 26 04:44:43 EDT 2017

I have a silver UFO Apple Airport Base Station, together with its US plug.
It has been sitting in a trunk since 2005, when I hung up my Newton from
daily use. I have no idea if it still works, or even if one could get
software to control it. The soft I had, I think, worked under OS 9, I
believe. (My Pismo is what I used). Also, IIRC, I always had problems with
it keeping connections. It's WEP-only, and I can't imagine anyone would
want it. Again, it's the silver model. Any thoughts on this?

I'm located in Krakow, Poland, in case that matters. ;-)

 --
Jon Glass
jonglass at usa.net
jonglass at mac.com