[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton Movie

Mr. Ramsay MrRamsay at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:51:27 EDT 2017

Hi Noah,

I love this idea and ready to become a backer as soon as the Indiegogo page goes live. I still have my MP100 as well as my MP2100, along with original Newton manuals of different kinds, third party software on floppies, and other accessories. Like Grant, I'd happy to donate some of the software and accessories to the "film + goodie" bundle. Please contact me off-list if you would like to further discuss this.

Occassionally I view my Newton page that is now housed on UNNA (thanks G and everyone else). I t brings back fond memories of a PDA gone too soon.  mirrors.unna.org/www.geocities.com/newtonium62/frontpage.html

Fortunately, my MP2100 is still in great working order...same with the MP100.

Well done!

Regards,
Doug

Message: 1