[NTLK] Newton MessagePad 2000 wireless

Fundamental Learning - Rob Moody robmoody at fundamental-learning.com
Wed Apr 19 12:53:57 EDT 2017

Hi there Grant and all,
Thanks for the speedy response!
On occasion have had -6008 (?) error pop up when card was set to Infrastructure mode (for Gold or Silver), with Hex equivalent and use WEP ticked (in Hiroshi's driver), with top LED lighting up, bottom LED flashing only briefly (and quite dimly too), then no lights and error pop up. Setting card to Adhoc mode, with either Hex and WEP enabled and disabled, I get lots more f bright flashing activity from both LEDs on the cards but then opening either Notehopper or Courier I get a pop up with scrolling progress bars (love those things when installing stuff!) but then DNS server error pop up.

I'd be interested in any thoughts on the matter and also how you guys out there have set things up successfully (maybe in effort to replicate?!)

Rob Moody (who still has to get round to sticking those Rainbow Apple decals up I got with my Performa on something- not to mention those Newton decals!)

Sent from my iPhone