[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 33, Issue 13

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:34:01 EDT 2016

" Sometimes, it's about the OS and the user experience ... not the hardware it's running on.”

Well said, Grant. Android is an inexpensive way to keep the Newton experience alive in Tablet form. I’m an Apple fan as well, and I answered “no” to the first question since I no longer have an Android, but I don’t hate the platform and think Apple can learn some things. Also, some Android devices support pen input which I presume will be great for Einstein. I would love to have seen the Apple Pencil work on the new iPhone, for example, like the s-pen in Samsung’s Note devices, perhaps not so gimmicky but I’m not holding my breath.