[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 34, Issue 12

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Wed Oct 26 12:05:09 EDT 2016

On 2016-10-25, at 10:12 PM, Michael Sheflin wrote:

> I assumed that the question of unsubscription would be in the FAQ - which
> it is.  But that question, in the FAQ, has no answer.  So I rescind my
> joke.  Even though asking about unsubscription requests should not be
> posted to the list, the failure of the FAQ to answer a question it
> acknowledges as important warrants asking the list how one should
> unsubscribe.

Point taken.

I apologize for the current state of the FAQ ... it is undergoing a full revamp because of a ton of severely outdated information.

However, as I mentioned to Jon off-list, the necessary links are still available at the top of every digest and on the "subscription information" page on the site.

But, yeah ... the FAQ needs to get fixed.

Feel free to contribute to the GitHub repository ... I'm happy to merge in any changes that are submitted.

https://github.com/splorp/newtontalk-faq

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian