[NTLK] Is the Lenovo Yoga Book an Einstein candidate?

Doug ispinn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:06:34 EDT 2016

When I see an article featuring a stylus and anything handwriting
recognition-related, I start to wonder if it's possibly the Newt's
Phoenix.

Here's the link to the TechConnect article, with the marketing
keywords in the URL modified to highlight newtontalk.net:

http://www.techconnect.com/article/3130751/hardware/lenovo-yoga-book-review-unique-touch-features-let-you-be-hands-on-creative.html?utm_source=NTLK&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newtontalk.net%202016-10-17&utm_term=newtontalk.net

Doug