[NTLK] [NPDS] The Oasis NPDS update - Archived for the future!

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Thu May 26 08:50:20 EDT 2016

Must be WITH period. Without it, I getting error.

Ps. Clu, could you delete my email address from my post on your NPDS, please?

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)