[NTLK] The Oasis NPDS update - Archived for the future!

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Mon May 23 11:56:36 EDT 2016

Great job, Sylvain!

I wonder if it is possible to add uptime function to NPDS, without using ScriptEditor? It is not a problem, but it could be nice to have <UPTIME> tag out of the box ;)

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)