[NTLK] eMate screen specs

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Mon May 23 09:29:03 EDT 2016

Hello fellow newtonians!

I have an eMate whose main board failed (i think due to power adapter
misshaps) but the screen apparently is working ok.

I have one of those mini-computers-on-a-stick (like a raspberry pi zero)
and I was thinking of making a sort of frankenstein and keep the screen and
the keyboard but replace the logic board by a more modern one.

My plan is to make a custom circuit that replaces the keyboard baseboard
and adds a connector to interface the screen with the computer board.

The thing is, I haven't found much info on the screen itself and I don't
have the means to reverse engineer the hardware, so I was wondering if
someone has any info on what the screen cable pinout is.

Thanks in advance,
Abraham