[NTLK] Newton app license key generator

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Wed Mar 23 04:54:49 EDT 2016

Ok, as i just hired someone to work on this with me i guess i can announce it: I'm working on a license key generating framework for newton apps. Basically i will code the algorithm (given to me by the app dev) into a generic tool, and then allow customers to purchase that app and get the license code automaticly if the payment is approved. The app owner can decide how much they want to charge, or for free, or donate the proceeds to UNNA or another person of their choice. If you go to http://newtoncity.org you can see the progress in the rightmost spot on the menu bar...

Of course i need to get the algorithm from the app devs, but I'm hoping that when they see a working framework and that they wont have to continue to support it themselves they will allow it... Any ideas?

Marisa

----
Newton City: https://NewtonCity.org
Opensim City: https://OpensimCity.org