[NTLK] Ashes to ashes

Ron Erickson rte7x9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:31:53 EST 2016

Very very sorry to hear that. My nicest 2000 ended up in pieces on the
kitchen floor after a nasty drop last week. Had to observe a moment of
silence as well. As others have mentioned, I hope no one was injured. I
have some odds and ends around (not just Newt, but vintage Apple) if you're
in need of something feel free to let me know.

-Ron