[NTLK] Possible PocketMoney update coming

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 10:37:38 EST 2016

Hmmm, I'll have to talk to Nick about this. He is currently trying to get
the Android and iOS versions updated, followed by PocketMoney Desktop.
While PMA and PMiOS will sync with PMD via PocketMoney Sync, I don't think
it would be possible to do it with PocketMoney Newton.

The late Hardy Macia wrote other applications for the Newton and you can
see them here:  http://www.catamount.com/blog/category/newton-software/
BTW, I'm going to ask Nick to leave the Newton page on the website as he is
planning on revamping the site. Oh, for disclosure, while not an employee
of Catamount Software but just as a user, I am the Spam Moderator for the
Catamount forums. The forums are here: http://www.catamount.com/forums/

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"