[NTLK] Mirroring of Gavin's former site/content

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 25 05:05:46 EDT 2016

Morgan and Grant, et al:

I’m guessing this was never done (in red)—

"List: newtontalk <http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&r=1&w=2>
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Looking for Gavin Mckenzie's latest nBlog packages <http://marc.info/?t=111203067600005&r=1&w=2>
From:       Grant Hutchinson <grant () splorp ! com> <http://marc.info/?a=103523635500002&r=1&w=2>
Date:       2005-03-30 18:52:07 <http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&r=1&w=2&b=200503>
[Download message RAW <http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=111220956715182&q=raw>]

On Mar 30, 2005, at 7:19 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> If anyone has the source code packages that go along with this
> release, I'd
> appreciate them as well.
>
> I wish Gavin would come back and work on it, or at least bring his
> site back
> up... his site is all 404's and 502's (Bad Gateway).

Gavin also had been writing up some great tutorials to go along with
the nBlog and nHTML packages. Those should be archived along with the
source and the software.

g.

Grant Hutchinson > Interface Considerations & Toys

Weblog > www.splorp.com <http://www.splorp.com/>
Newton > www.newted.org <http://www.newted.org/>
Design > www.veer.com <http://www.veer.com/>
Photos > www.flickr.com/photos/splorp <http://www.flickr.com/photos/splorp>