[NTLK] I'm looking for NewtonTalk user from USA

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 19:46:07 EDT 2016

Hi Guys!

I’m looking for someone who live in USA and who could help me in one case…

The story is simple. I bought Newton on eBay. Seller couldn’t tell me how much he want for shipping costs. I made bid (my fault…). After 2 day this guy told me about some strange costs...

I’m not sure what I should do now. I could drop it and cancel this transaction, but I really want this Newton. So, maybe some good person would help me with this by receive this Newton and resend it to me (UK) in some normal shipping costs?

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)