[NTLK] NPDS - How To

Doug Ramsay mrramsay at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:24:44 EST 2016

Greeting Newtonians,
I've been on this list for quite some time, primarily from a learning/info gathering view point. I've used every Newton created and still have my trusty MP2100 with, what I believe to be, all the accessories necessary to run an NPDS server. Now that I've returned to the list after two years, is there a source to the most recent documentation with instructions on how I can get my MP up on NPDS. I have unused Windows Vista machine and a Win 7 machine as well, with FIOS connection. I love seeing the amount of NPDS servers still running. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Keep the Green.
Kind Regards,Doug