[NTLK] Newton help?

Genghis7777 genghis7777 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:48:46 EST 2016

Hi Patrick

Thanks for reaching out.  Yes, as it happens I have uploaded most of what I
have to this website:  4shared.com

Here are the specific links:

http://www.4shared.com/folder/yoSiQisk/Newton_software.html

http://www.4shared.com/folder/sbh5D8Eh/Newton_eBooks.html

http://www.4shared.com/folder/nbKamCKc/Newton_documentation.html

http://www.4shared.com/folder/ILpjM-IP/MessagePad_reviews.html

I have taken the liberty of sending this to Newtontalk as well, since there
may be readers there who might also be interested.

Genghis