[NTLK] Unna archive

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Tue Feb 23 09:28:23 EST 2016

Ok, here is some new info. :)

I have set up a dedicated torrent feed of the unna archive which should have fast throughput and unlimited bandwidth. I have also set up a new newton site at https://NewtonCity.org to foster more community activity.

One feature of this new website is that it supports email using imap & pop3 without ssl/tls being required. They are available but not required. You will get a <yourname>@newtoncity.org email address. This is free! If you need more help send me a message at marisag at newtoncity.org ...

Marisa