[NTLK] Internal WiFi Project

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Feb 13 16:32:08 EST 2016

> On Feb 13, 2016, at 9:58 PM, Ronnie Simon <ronnie_simon at me.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Matthias
> I am a little confused, Do I need this item to install the wifi internet capability with no soldering skills involved ?
>
> Or is it an important sub-component in the overall wifi internet setup ?

Oh, sorry, I should have explained: this is a solder-me-on tiny little plastic piece, useful for those among us who develop and etch circuit boards and have a soldering oven or a steady hand. They are needed for any kind of internal (non-PCMCIA) card, originally the modem card. Now used for SER-0001 or USB-0001 or the proposed WIFI cards.

- Matthias