[NTLK] USB to Newton Interconnect cables

David Arnold davida at pobox.com
Fri Feb 5 06:07:02 EST 2016

> On 5 Feb 2016, at 21:55, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton) <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Maybe it is a good idea to put this project on Kickstarter. I can pay in front.

Yes, I think that’s what I will do.  I need to check out what their cost is, but the infrastructure might be useful.

I apologise for inviting the rush of “me too" emails on the list, but I wasn’t really sure how many people would still be interested, and especially at the current price.

So far there’s interest in about 20; I figure that means I’d likely end up selling 50 or so over time.  I think I can get 100 locking plugs (suitable for cables), and I’ll make the bulk of the remainder available at cost to anyone else who would like them for their own projects.  I am still chasing up the possibility of manufacturing new plugs, but for 50 cables (and with 100 plugs available, even at such high cost) it’s most likely not worthwhile.

I hope to have the details nailed down in a week or so, and will post an update on the project then.

Thanks everyone,