[NTLK] USB to Newton Interconnect cables

Bob Adamson adamson at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 19:59:55 EST 2016

I would be interested.  My Newts are just sitting in a drawer.  They still work, but have none of the patches.  I have not been able to find a way to hook my Newts up to my computer.  So, basically they are useless.  What you are suggesting could make them operational again.  Yeah!!  I'll take two.

Bob Adamson