[NTLK] [OT][ANN] basiliskiivm: A VM management utility for the BasiliskII 68k Mac emulator

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Dec 9 13:34:05 EST 2016

It would be pretty straightforward to add support or the same functionality
for SheepShaver, they're quite similar in many respects (share a bit of
code base too). I actually discovered this morning that they had started
discussing packaging SheepShaver VMs in a similar manner about a month ago
(though it sounds like it's a ways out in terms of building the support
into the binary).

I'm happy to expand `basiliskiivm` to support SheepShaver  as well (though
it'd probably need a rename), either as a single utility or two (one for
each, with shared codebase).

Morgan