[NTLK] Bootstrapping (late-to-the-game)

Jeff Fischbach jmfischbach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:33:37 EDT 2016

I probably should. (Certainly could.) He's practically down-the-street.
We're only about 5 mi from West Hills. But, those miles are shared by more
than 80,000 people.

Similar to Gene's little slice of Heaven, we picked our neighborhood
because it's close enough to civilization, while nestled up against the
county line. We live right along the historic San Fernando Mission Trail.
(About 150' from our house.) It's still a nice wide, well shaded, unpaved
hiking trail that goes for miles in either direction. The whole area used
to be used for old Western movies.

jeff at secondwave.com> wrote:

> > Sorry, I've been replying, but realized I wasn't using the same account
> > used to register.
> >
> > That sounds fantastic! That's awesome! I'm looking forward to putting
this
> > MP into the current decade, and maybe converting a couple of kids from
the
> > high school robotics team. (Turns out, retro-tech is cool.)
> >
> > I'm in Los Angeles  (Work: 9909 Topanga Canyon Blvd. #205, Chatsworth CA
> > 91311)
> >

> > Jeff Michael Fischbach, ABFE <jeff at secondwave.com>
> > Board Certified Forensic Technologist (ABFE #12891)
> > SecondWave, Inc. <http://secondwave.com>
> > 9909 Topanga Canyon Blvd., #205, Chatsworth, CA 91311, USA
> >
> > WARNING: This message may contain HAZARDOUS DATA. See: http://HazDat.com
.

> > PH:       818.773.0400 /  eFAX: 818-337-2255
> > Twitter:  http://twitter.com/HazDat
> > IM:        jeffsecondwave (AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Skype) jmfischbach (GTalk)
9421924