[NTLK] Bootstrapping (late-to-the-game)

RAParker RAParker at newted.org
Sun Aug 28 17:52:40 EDT 2016

Oh hey … Late too.

Lender cards can be created from my most recent backup copy:

<http://www.newted.org/raparker/Y2010/>

The files are saved in the inbox by date – ready to be put away, in the order needed.

Looks like I'm going to take care of Jeff as I am close to Chatsworth and have one ready to go. I connected with him on Twitter, shipping it out Monday.

--
RAParker
  |\/|\  @ Newted.ORG
  |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM
--
Dictated using Siri and an iNewt Touch 6s Plus.