[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 32, Issue 10

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Mon Aug 22 17:26:01 EDT 2016

Hi John

In my first year as an engineering student and our first lab project, we
built a circuit and then no matter what we did we couldn't get the results
we were expecting off the instruction sheet.

After an exasperating hour of two we approached the lab tech who wondered
over and plugged it in.  Voila...!

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand