[NTLK] It's Time for a Poutine Mention

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 17:13:38 EDT 2016

~~~ On 2016/08/19 07:59, SteveC at craft.steve at gmail.com wrote ~~~

> I decided that it was time to really try Poutine, so I took the family to
> Quebec City. It was worth the trip!

Sorry about the previous misfire.  I tapped the wrong button.

I just wanted to say welcome to the club.  I had to wait a long time before
I finally got to Canada and found out what all the fuss is about.  It was
worth the wait, although I have to admit I don't think my heart would stand
a regular diet of that much curd.

If Apple ever wakes up and gives us a new model of the Newton, we should
nickname it "Poutine".  "The Newton MP-Poutine".  Sounds great doesn't it?

Shalom,

Christian

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

*The Destruction Of Life As We Know It*