[NTLK] Fwd: Einstein for Windows 10

Michael W. Arnold michael at rnold.info
Fri Aug 12 08:40:42 EDT 2016

The VS project is out of date for the current arrangement of source files.  The files it’s reporting missing – objects.cp, etc. – don’t exist in the repo anymore.  My guess: that code’s moved elsewhere in the decade or so since the VS project was setup.

Our best bet will be looking at the XCode project – which does work – and using it as a guide to setup a new VS project.

Michael Wayne Arnold
@marmanold <https://www.twitter.com/marmanold>