[NTLK] FS: One white replacement stylus for the Newton eMate

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Sat Aug 6 19:48:06 EDT 2016

Greetings, All:
    I found one white replacement stylus, looks to be in new condition,
while cleaning up the other day.  It came from my wife's school (Our
Savior Lutheran - Grand Ledge, MI), and, as I sell their computer
surplus for them, whatever proceeds generated from selling this item
will go back to them.  I'm asking $5.00, plus $2.0 shipping in the USA,
other destinations for cost (agreed upon beforehand), and am offering it
to The List first, before trying eBay.  Please reply off-line to
'doc_rero at juno.com' if interested. Thank you.
Regards,
-Lloyd A. Conway
  Charlotte, Michigan USA