[NTLK] 210 rechargable pack?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Apr 30 20:07:27 EDT 2016

If you have a working battery tray/cage, then you can use rechargeable
batteries in it without issue.  In fact there is a package that allows
you to change the battery meter to NiMh (or NiCad if you are using
those) while using the battery tray.  It works quite well.  It is called
Nick's Soft Charge.  It is freeware and should be on UNNA.  If not let
me know, I have a copy I can pass.

-Dan