[NTLK] Can't connect my Newtons...

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 10:21:17 EDT 2016

Hi Guys!

Weird stuff. My Newtons back to business. I don’t know what is happened. I just put to one of them difference WiFi card for a moment and I’ve made new Internet setup configuration (actually I’ve made a copy of previous and I’ve only changed WiFi card). And Newton just start without any problems.

Second one: I’ve just made copy of Internet setup (same like on first one). And it’s works…

Third Newton is currently dead. Actually screen have problem, because I can’t calibrate it. Probably the touch layer is broken. Just like that.

It is funny, because during this couple week I’ve tried EVERYTHING (internet setup copy too). And now it starts working just like that…

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)