[NTLK] [OT] Laptop battery rebuilds?

Streams streams at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 28 00:42:08 EDT 2015

...and I just realized you got a similar response in a later,
differently named thread! Judging from the posts in that thread, it
seems like that place I just linked to is effectively dead now (the
review I linked to was written way back in 2008). That's unfortunate...
it seemed like a useful service...