[NTLK] FS: Newton equipment, software, accessories, chargers, battery holders

Tony Kan tony.kan at kan-and-company.com
Mon Oct 5 01:42:12 EDT 2015

Those HX4700's got some good reviews when they were first released. I remember being tempted to get one, but I pretty heavily into the Newton back then.

Do you use Outlook much? How successfully do you synch your Contacts and Calendar information with your desktop or laptop?  If so, what operating systems are you using?

I watched the demo. Looked good.

- - - -

Handwritten on a ThinkPad Tablet