[NTLK] Newton Servers

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Mon Nov 2 18:04:06 EST 2015

Hello Paweł.

> I sorry I write answer here, but I’ve tried sen this message directly to Grant, but I’ve got error…

What type of error?

Try sending me the error information (or a copy of the bounced message) to my splorp [at] mac [dot] com address instead.

That is correct. The npds-request at ml.free.fr address for list commands only, not posting messages.

The address for posting messages to the NPDS list is: npds at ml.free.fr

> OK, but still there is not any info about email address used for sending messages.

I'm not sure why that information is no longer included in the "Welcome to list npds" email that is sent to new subscribers.

I'm sure it was in there back when I first joined the list, but I will add more information to the website about this.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Grant