[NTLK] Does the sun hurt the Newton's cases?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed May 27 10:55:10 EDT 2015

Just put them in a opaque box of some sort (small cardboard box for
example).  I certainly wouldn't leave them in the sun for any length of
time.  Another option is to put a dark curtain over the window to block
the light.

Also in my experience if the screens are exposed to direct sunlight they
tend to turn black.  They will turn back, but I doubt perlonged exposure
is very good for the screen.  Perhaps even damaging.  I know I wouldn't
risk it.

-Dan