[NTLK] TWO NEWTON 2100s PLUS ACCESSORIES LOT FOR SALE FROM SAN FRANCISCO

samana76 at libero.it samana76 at libero.it
Sat May 23 23:41:56 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am selling two of my Newton 2100s plus accessories. I am attaching links to
high resolution photos where you can see the aesthetic condition of each in
great detail.

Here is the breakdown of each Newton:

First System

Excellent Condition original 2100 (not upgraded 2000)
  - Some light scuffing
  - Screen is in excellent condition
  - All panels, doors, clips, etc. present and intact
NewtonSales USB-001 mini USB connector installed
NewtonSales Passion White backlight installed
Original Newton Stylus
Battery Tray for 6x AA

Second System

Good Condition original 2100 (not upgraded 2000)
  - Some light scuffing
  - Screen is in excellent condition
  - Missing 1 clip and ports cover door
  - Has small crack in plastic around the interconnect port
  - Speaker crackles with high pitched sounds
  - Missing microphone (it has been removed from a previous owner)
  - Does not come with a stylus or battery tray

Here is the list of accessories included in the sale:

2x Intel Series 2+ 20MB Flash PCMCIA Card
2x Newton 4MB Flash PCMCIA Cards
2x Lucent Technologies Wavelan Wireless WiFi Turbo Silver PC24E-H-FC Cards
Original Newton 9W AC Power Adapter
Original Apple Newton MP100 Modem
2x Original Newton PCMCIA card slot blanks
Extra Original Newton 2100 Green Backlight panel (removed from first unit)

Thanks to the NewtonSales USB-001 mini USB connector installed in the first
unit connection to NCX is a breeze with a standard USB to mini USB cable. Also,
after installing the NewtonSales Passion White backlight, I was impressed by
the increased visibility of the screen.

Please note that I am selling this as a lot.

Payment via PayPal.

Price is $300.00 including shipping to all 50 States.
Shipping to other countries is possible via USPS Medium Flat Rate, which will
be an additional $60.

Cheers,
Igor

Links to photos: