[NTLK] Designing an Internal WiFi Board for MP2x00

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sun May 10 04:28:17 EDT 2015

> On May 8, 2015, at 2:28 AM, Jake Bordens <jake at allaboutjake.com> wrote:
>
> I'm about done with my internal WiFi project.  Just a few more odds-and-ends to tie up, but the latest revision of the hardware and newton-side software works great (and with hardware flow control too).
>
> More info here: http://retronewton.blogspot.com/2015/05/wifi-board-v11.html

Very very cool! I love it. I can do crude SMD soldering and I would be willing to solder three boards if there is no time pressure. I'd love to keep one for myself.

As for the software side of things, another possibility is a proxy web server that converts web pages "on the fly" from modern code into plain old HTML that the MessagePad can understand.

Matthias