[NTLK] direct link to download 2K fix for Newton

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Mar 30 14:42:57 EDT 2015

On 3/30/2015 10:19 AM, Jon Glass wrote:

> Hmmm... I don't know. My Newton says I have NOS 2.1 (717260)-1.
>
> Problem is, when I go to the page you linked above, in NetHopper, it says I
> don't have the proper DataHandler plugin, and Courier says the page doesn't
> exist. I go to the home page, and click on the proper link, and again, an
> empty page. Besides all that, I don't have any means of unzipping a file
> directly on my Newton. I have no means of connecting my Newton to my Mac to
> install from my Mac, so it has to be directly on the Newton from a web
> page. There used to be a site (or two) that would allow that. I suppose
> they are gone?

> http://newtontalk.net/

Oh Zipped etc sorry bit oops on my part.  You are probably thinking of
Ed's site.  He had problems a while back and it hasn't been up since.

Can a Newton download from a dropbox page or something similar?  If not
I may be able to find a blog site or something that allows me to put a
file for downloading.