[NTLK] Wifi Drivers Update?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Mar 20 13:37:44 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> On 2015-03-17, at 11:01 AM, Michael Sheflin wrote:
>
>> Somebody suggested that someone on NewtonTalk updated/modded Hiroshi's
>> drivers to, at a minimum, search available wifi networks.
>
> Are you thinking of Paul Guyot's MoreWifiCards package?
>
> http://myapplenewton.blogspot.ca/2009/07/going-wireless-paul-guyots-patches.html
>
> http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/Patches/

I vaguely recall that someone else on NTLK, after the open source
release of Hiroshi's drivers, mentioned that they had made a number of
modifications for personal use. Unfortunately, I can't remember who it
was, nor can I find the email. It's certainly possible it's a figment
of my imagination.

--
Morgan
---