[NTLK] Sorry for repeats

Streams streams at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 11 06:49:59 EDT 2015

> And 10.9 Mail is about as buggy as I can stand!

Yes, I've stopped using Mail on Mavericks myself after Apple silently
removed the ability to manually set the character encoding of an
outgoing message. I use MailMate now (which doesn't have that feature
either, but it at least guarantees all messages will be encoded as
UTF-8, unlike Mail, which uses whatever encoding it pleases (limited to
encodings that can represent all the characters in the message, of
course)).