[NTLK] Einstein Monitor improvements on OS X

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Tue Jun 30 01:44:40 EDT 2015

I can't see a difference...

No, LOL, it looks fantastic! Great work!

I love your suggestions. A live debugger with tooltips and commenting function would be fantastic. Then, checking the comments into Einstein, that would be great! We have automatic GIT management, and even not-so-technical users can start wrapping their head around ARM code.

I do not know how many users prefer Linux or Windows. I hope we do not need to backport this ;-)

As for the format, you could either introduce a new file for comments vs. the symbol file, or simply add commands to the existing one, but that would make it incompatible with older versions of Einstein (and Windows and Linux versions).

Thanks,

 Matthias