[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 18, Issue 9

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed Jun 10 06:26:37 EDT 2015

Crimpable contacts can usually be ordered individually:

http://de.rs-online.com/web/c/steckverbinder/leiterplattensteckverbinder/leiterplatten-steckverbinder-kontakte/?searchTerm=kontakte&sort-by=P_breakPrice1&sort-order=asc&pn=1

High-res 3D printers with the SLA method are relatively common for hobbyists already and should be up for the job.