[NTLK] [OT] WWDC 2015, any NTLKers there?

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Tue Jun 9 20:54:05 EDT 2015

Christian,

ProDOS 8 was the OS for the Apple IIe/c computers; it replaced an OS that
was just called Apple DOS. ProDOS originated from the Apple III OS which
was called SOS (kinda fits given the problems of the Apple III). ProDOS 8
was just a renaming to make a distinction between the 8-bit and 16-bit
versions of ProDOS. ProDOS 16 was specifically for the Apple IIGS as an
interim until GS/OS was released.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"