[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 18, Issue 8

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:50:11 EDT 2015

lol.  Well, I think screwed would have to involve some level of either
necessity or even desire.  I was unaware of its existence before today.  I
bid on a Newton Keyboard and didn't realize it wouldn't natively connect to
the 2100.  It'll connect to the 120 though.

NewtonSales still sells them, and apparently a USB dongle also that I guess
they've made.  But after a round of emails I don't know how much they cost,
and I suspect my sarcastic response about buying it for $5 (since there was
no response to my price inquiry) will end that.  But I'd also guess it's
more than the $50 one on eBay.  I also found one that was offered on
NewtonTalk about 4 years ago for $15.

I suspect the key here will be patience - or payment.  If money were no
object there are options.  Or we can break out the shovels and try to find
the Palm stratum.  (I still have a lot of Palms (and Visors and Clies)
btw.  I was big into them as a kid.)

Best,
Michael