[NTLK] The Oasis-NDPS Server July 14, 2015

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Tue Jul 14 09:15:22 EDT 2015

So thanks to the help of all the server remained "up" all of yesterday
and still up.  Sure it goes down about 10-15 minutes every hour, but it
comes back up!  :D

Next to nick, that tracker.  Probably need to work with someone running
a tracker to iron that out.  Any owners of a tracker out there want to
give this a go?

Doc Clu