[NTLK] New Newton Server

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Sat Jul 11 20:13:08 EDT 2015

Awesome.  Looks like the Newton was up this time from 1till 5 cst at least.  A new record!

I've got the Watcher program going on it now.  Probably follow Sylvain's advice and get a wireless card going at some point since they are known to be more reliable.

But I think the NDPS Tracker caused the server to crash more often.