[NTLK] New Newton Server

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Fri Jul 10 10:10:33 EDT 2015

Checked it.  The Newton was still on, ethernet (wired) card was green.
But I did have to reset the Newton to get my local computer to recognize
it.

AT&T is known for timing out for a server connection, so still think it
is related to that.   We'll how long on average this Newton Server stays
connected.

Greg / Doc Clu