[NTLK] MP2100 WiFi issue w/ Farallon card

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jan 4 15:45:24 EST 2015

Hi Blake

Patience... it does work.  Maybe it's time to go back to first principles.
If I was you, I'd start with the simplest network topology possible and then
build it up from there.  So... set up separate network and SSID, no
switches, no WEP, just the router on its own.  Also the order you in which
you load the internet packages for the Newton makes a difference.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand