[NTLK] MP2100 WiFi issue w/ Farallon card

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:25:25 EST 2015

Thanks for the suggestions - an update:

I tried to hit a known IP address that I am able to hit from my Mac
connected to the WiFi hotspot in question: the WiFi admin page of the
router itself. Works fine on Mac, but I got this message after a few
seconds of trying on the Newton:

A communications problem occurred. Connection may have been dropped.

I then took the most recent advice and renamed the WiFi hotspot to 'NEWTON'
and tried the above again. Same result.

Linked are my router settings on that WiFi device.

Anything look wrong?

Sshot:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2122133/Wifi_Newton.png

(Note, I also tried it with Enable Auto Channel Scan checked - no
difference.)

Thanks.

bp